General Terms and Conditions.
§ 1 Applicability, definitions
(1) alsterbrand GmbH, Gutenbergring 26a, 22848 Norderstedt, Germany (hereinafter: “we” or “kashmar.de”) operates an online store for goods under the website http://www.kashmar.de. The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: “Customer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. “Entrepreneur” is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or self-employed professional activity, whereby a partnership with legal capacity is a partnership endowed with the capacity to acquire rights and incur liabilities.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contracts, storage of the contract text.
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our online store at http://www.kashmar.de.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our online store, the following regulations shall apply: The customer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online store. The order is placed in the following steps:
- Selecting the desired goods,
- Adding the products by clicking on the appropriate button (eg “Add to Cart”, “Add to Shopping Bag” or similar),
- Checking the information in the shopping cart,
- Call the order overview by clicking the appropriate button (eg, “Proceed to checkout”, “Proceed to payment”, “To the order overview” or similar),
- Enter / check the address and contact information, selection of payment method, confirmation of the terms and conditions and cancellation policy,
- Completion of the order by pressing the button “Buy now”. This represents your binding order.
- The contract is concluded by sending you within three working days to the specified e-mail address an order confirmation from us.
(4) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with alsterbrand GmbH, Gutenbergring 26a, 22848 Norderstedt, Germany.
(5) Before the order is placed, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the General Terms and Conditions and the cancellation policy, shall be carried out by e-mail after the order has been placed by you, in part automatically. We do not store the text of the contract after conclusion of the contract.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. “back button” of the browser). They can also be corrected by aborting the order process prematurely, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail, in part automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
(8) The distribution of products containing spirits (spirits, also: mixed drinks containing spirits and tobacco products) to children and young people under 18 years of age is prohibited. Their consumption may also not be permitted to those under 18 years of age. Other alcoholic products (beer, wine, sparkling wine, also: mixed drinks containing spirits and tobacco products) may not be given to children and young people under the age of 16. By sending your order to us, you assure us that you are of legal age. Proof of age must be provided by sending a copy of your identity card by e-mail, fax or letter. If minors undertake legal transactions without the required consent of the legal representative, these are ineffective according to §3 111 Civil Code and will be rejected by us immediately.
§ 3 Subject of the contract and essential characteristics of the products.
(1) In our online store is the subject of the contract:
- The sale of goods. Die konkret angebotenen Waren können Sie unseren Artikelseiten entnehmen.
(2) Die wesent
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)